Save The Date!
Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 5pm
Martinelli Winery, Santa Rosa, CA
Benefiting CSN's Supportive Housing for Transitional Age Youth
By The Numbers: Sonoma County Transitional Age Youth (TAY), Ages 18-24
481 Homeless TAY were found in 2018
415 New beds are needed for homeless TAY
- The rate is 3 times the national average.
- 1 in 3 teens have an experience of human trafficking
- 32% of teens reporting attempting suicide
- 12-14 average age of leaving home
- 24% had history in the foster care system
- 28% identify as LGBT
- 26% report PTSD
- 35% report psychiatric conditions
- 41% report drug or alcohol abuse
CSN's Capital Campaign
CSN has launched a Capital Campaign to finance the development of Sanctuary Villas and provide transition age youth, ages 18-24, the foundation they need to build healthy and successful lives.
We have a $2 Million goal and as of October 1, 2018, we have raised $700,000. Sanctuary Villas will provide critically needed housing for Sonoma County’s Transition Age Youth.
CSN purchased Sanctuary Villas which is located at 5596 North Raters Drive in Santa Rosa. The home is located near several parks in a beautiful residential neighborhood, off of Hwy 12. The house is designed to support the development of community. CSN staff will support each client in taking advantage of opportunities for both individual and social growth.
Our Boots and Vines fundraiser scheduled for June 22nd at Martinelli Winery will support our housing programs for transitional age youth. The homeless who will be housed at Sanctuary Villas will be forever grateful for the foundation that it will provide for their new life.
Support the Capital Campaign and become a sponsor today! To sign up, contact our Community Development Coordinator:
Amanda Rose Hopkins
P: (707) 575-0979 ext. 120
C: (707) 696-7424
Event Benefits / $10,000
- Premium placement of logo* on event collateral – print and electronic (includes invites)
- Recognition on CSN website & event page
- Name highlighted in all event press releases
- 20-foot banner at event
- Opportunity to speak at event
- Table (20 seats) – VIP table includes special thank you gift, preferred seating and service
- VIP Parking for you and your guests – VIP parking passes issued with tickets
- Logo on event presentation slides – individual slide shown twice throughout the evening
- Special Bolos for you and your guests
- Verbal recognition from the Emcee
- Ad in program – full page (color) *
- Logo in program
- Customized social media post – with link/or tag
- Recognition in photos of event
*High-resolution file to be provided by sponsor