CSN’s agency-wide outcomes are a product of our staff commitment and the hard work of residents who make personal strides in our programs every day. From group meetings, to individual weekly goal setting and long term progress, CSN supports our clients, equipping them to reach their highest potential.
When an agency devotes its time and resources to support the people in its care, that devotion shows in outcomes that everyone can be proud of.
At Sanctuary House in 2016:
- 93% of Sanctuary House residents have not returned to homelessness
- 100% of residents reported using positive coping skills learned at CSN have helped them in their recovery from addictive behaviors and/or trauma
- 93% made gains in income/employment and/or education
Social Rehabilitation Outcomes
Across CSN’s Social Rehabilitation properties in 2016:
- 63% of CSN residents stepped down to a lower level of care
- 84% of residents reported using positive coping skills learned at CSN have helped them in their recovery from addictive behaviors and/or trauma
As we know, numbers can only tell a portion of the story. To hear the real life stories of the people behind the numbers, visit Our Stories.
An individual stepping down to a lower level of care makes sense for everyone, the individual and the entire community. At CSN, a lower level of care means greater independence and greater dignity too. It also means that our Sonoma County community saves millions of dollars every year because of CSN’s commitment to high-quality, low-cost supportive housing.
CSN undergoes an extensive reporting and auditing process to assure financial transparency and accountability. Our 2015 audit included the following quote in a letter from the auditors, “Without any reservation, the auditor feels the organization appropriately followed all accounting rules and that the financial reports are an accurate representation of the organization’s financial condition.”
When you donate to CSN, you are investing in individual lives and in the community we build together every day.