Our Sonoma County community flourishes because people like you who are willing to share skills and talents to support the needs of Community Support Network and other nonprofits. Volunteers make a real impact on the lives of the residents at CSN homes. Your time and caring have lasting effects, far beyond the number of hours you give.
- Volunteers can participate in special projects such as Day of Caring. At this community event, businesses and corporations sponsor teams to participate in a rewarding day of cleaning, painting, and making repairs to various CSN houses. Check with your employer or HR department to inquire about volunteer projects with CSN such as Day of Caring.
- Groups may volunteer at throughout the year to do repairs, yard clean up, or plant a vegetable garden. Contact Angie Sparks for inquiries.
- Volunteer your time gathering donations for clients and homes. There is always a need for new bedding and pillows, gently used furniture and personal items for clients. Visit our Wish List to learn the items most needed at our homes.
To volunteer at Community Support Network:
- Come on a tour of the homes and agency.
- Meet with Human Resources and fill out an application.
- Attend informational and orientation meeting.
- Complete a background check.
- Get fingerprinted.
- Register for volunteer training for the area(s) you will be working in.